Sunday 10 June 2012

Week 14: Preparing Presentation

Building form has been finalised and renders have been finished, currently images to be used in the presentation will be:












Ground axonometric


First Floor axonometric

Second Floor Axonometric

Third floor axonometric


The materials used in my design are limited to wood, concrete and glass to have a more neutral palette, and I think i have been able to achieve this, especially noticeable in the interior images. I think this works well with the learning from nature theme and i will continue the neutral palette within my presentation. 

I believe the interior of my design is just as important as the exterior to continue the intended palette mentioned above. This is why i will used axonometric floor plans in my presentation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment